Director, Digital Marketing, Social Media, CRM (Internal Position)Department Only Facility: CHS Services Inc Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Public Affairs & Communication Category: Leadership ReqNum: 6022513 Internal Position
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
Responsible for leading the execution of a digital marketing strategy that understands user/audience needs and behaviors, identifies market opportunities and draws upon deep knowledge of emerging technologies, digital trends and competitive analysis of our health care peers. Develop digital marketing strategy to build brand equity, consumer engagement and overall growth in service lines, physician practices and business units within the organization.
- Develop and execute on the digital strategy and tactics across service lines, brands and entities
- Participate in content strategy process and optimize content across all digital mediums
- Develop, drive and support the creation and implementation of digital campaigns through websites, SEO, SEM, social media and other emerging or relevant digital channels
- Partner with Director of Marketing to align on campaign strategies in support of system and service line growth objectives
- Accountable for digital campaign coordination, website development and maintence, CRM implementation and optimization, social media management and optimizing digital platform performance
- Develop, consolidate and significantly grow rich media assets (video) to support differentiation in digital space
- Identify, implement and evaluate new digital opportunities to generate incremental growth and volume
- Track and analyze the ongoing testing of all marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts
- Optimize campaigns and funnels to maximize efficiency and performance of key metrics
- Develop and publish analytics and dashboard to measure effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Stay on top of new techniques and changes in the market, which you'll incorporate and test in our digital marketing efforts
- Demonstrate experience in leveraging web and digital channels to drive brand exposure and growth.
- Assess and launch emerging media strategies; evaluate consumer research, market conditions and competitor data; keep CHSLI's marketing leadership up to date on new developments in digital/new technologies; and operationalize complex consumer experiences in the digital space.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, media or related field.
- Prior hospital or healthcare experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years relevant experience in developing and accelerating digital marketing in a highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience growing and prioritizing social media efforts. Experience leading organizational website redesign efforts and ongoing prioritization of enhancement, developing and refining digital campaigns with proven ROI, and experience in a large health system
- Experience in managing a robust CRM platform, to drive micro campaigns and growth initiatives
- Experience in video production and managing rich media assets (video) in select digital and social channels
- Proven experience building and launching websites with preferable experience in Drupal and Sitecore
- Proven leadership/influencing skills; can influence the highest levels of the organization; shapes business outcomes
- Ability to effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize deliverables and resources working across projects, based on scope of work and project goals
- Highly motivated self-starter with an aptitude for organization, prioritization and communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas and technologies.
- Up-to-date knowledge of and expertise in digital tools and techniques
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Videographer (Internal Position)
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Digital Marketing Social Media Specialist (Internal Position)
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Manager, Digital Content (Internal Position)
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island CRM Specialist (Internal Position)