Administrative DirectorFacility: Physician Practice Account: Good Samaritan Physician Practice Location: Babylon, NY Department: Pediatrics Clinic Category: Leadership Schedule: Full Time Shift: Varied hours Hours: 9:00-5:00 ReqNum: 6034813
Administrative Director -Pediatric Services
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center is a 537- bed (including 100 nursing home beds) teaching hospital and a member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island. With almost 900 physicians on staff, and a level II Trauma Center, we care for well over 100,000 patients annually across the south shore of Long Island. Our reputation for excellence is built on great choices and empowered leadership, and fosters a team that's focused on evidence based practice, continual learning and exceptional quality of care.
The Administrative Director is responsible for the overall administrative and operational leadership of the Samaritan Pediatrics Services with additional responsibility for business development of the Pediatric programs.
- Develop and implement service line goals and oversee the clerical/business operations emphasizing operational efficiency, quality and financial viability through growth and a culture of excellence in customer service
- Manage budget
- Review operating cost & suggest cost saving measures
- Master's degree in Business Administration or other health care or related field preferred
- Must possess a minimum of 5-7 years Administrative budgetary experience
- Revenue Cycle background preferred.
- Must show demonstrated experience managing service line growth through progressive responsibility with operations management as well.
- Must possess an ability to build strong physician relationships,identify and implement best practices, and work independently & effectively
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
Our primary focus is the way we treat and serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve outcomes to every patient, every time. We are committed to caring for Long Island. Be a part of our team of healthcare heroes.
Catholic Health is also proud to be voted one of Newsday's Top Places to Work on Long Island in 2018 and 2019 and Modern Healthcare's Best Place to work in both 2019 and 2020.