MRI Technologist-PDFacility: St Joseph Hospital Location: Bethpage, NY Department: MRI Category: Allied Health / Clinical Professional Schedule: Per Diem Shift: Day and Evening shifts- Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm 4:00pm-9:00pm ReqNum: 6034024
At Catholic Health, we are more than 18,000 professionals inspired by innovation, strengthened by compassion, and driven to excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible--for yourself, and for the community we serve.
Join our team at St Joseph Hospital and discover why Catholic Health was named Long Island's Top Workplace.
The MRI Technologist operates MRI equipment as directed by the Physicians utilizing routine protocols and procedures according to established standards. Continually provide customer service excellence. Instructs and position patients per department protocols. Practices MRI Safety in regards to Patient Safety Screening, Staff Safety Screening and Calculating GFR. Use of Universal Precautions and PPE are required. Proficient in the use of the RIS: PACS and EPIC highly preferred.
Ability to perform diagnostic procedures using: Siemens Essenza, Contrast Injector, Positioning Coils highly preferred.
- Graduated of an accredited School of Radiography
- Current registration with the ARRT
- License to by NYS DOH to practice Diagnostic Radiography
- Certified to inject per the requirements of section 89.40 of Part 89
- Current NYS DOH registration in Diagnostic Radiology
- Acute care experience highly preferred
- BLS Certification required
- 2 weekend shifts required per month
- St Joseph Hospital ED Representative PT - Every Weekend (Internal Position)
- St Joseph Hospital RN-PD
- St Joseph Hospital RN (Internal Position)
- St Joseph Hospital RN