RNFacility: St Joseph Hospital Location: Bethpage, NY Department: Ambulatory Surgery/ Day Op Category: Nursing / Nursing Leadership Schedule: Full Time, Variable Shifts, Variable Days Shift: Day and Evening shifts- Hours: 6A-2P, 7A-3P, 8A-4P, 9A-5P, 10A-6P ReqNum: 6028152
Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you committed to high caliber patient care? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments, utilizing your exceptional critical thinking skills to care for a variety of critical patients, all while cultivating meaningful relationships with staff, patients, and their loved ones?
- Assess, monitor, administer medication, document progress, and manage overall care for
pre-op and post-op patients
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team including, but not limited to, attending physicians, registered nurses (RN), and ancillary staff to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Advocate for and build meaningful relationships with patients and their loved ones through safety intervention, emotional support and education.
What you'll bring:
- Passion for
- 1+ years of Registered Nurse (RN) experience in
in a surgical setting (ambulatory preferred)
- 1+ years medical/surgical experience
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Will consider Associates Degree if enrolled in an accredited BSN program
- Licensure: New York Registered Nurse (RN) License & Registration
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred