Infectious DiseaseLocation: Centereach , NY ReqNum: 1020
Infectious Disease Opportunity
Centereach, New York
Catholic Health is currently seeking a Board Certified -Board Eligible Infectious Disease Physician to join our rapidly growing, successful Infectious Disease Service Line. The successful candidate will be joining our outpatient team, specifically placed in a very busy, multi-specialty hub in Centereach.
Catholic Health is an integrated system encompassing some of the region’s finest health and human services agencies. With 18,000 employees, 6 acute care hospitals, 3 nursing homes, a home nursing service, hospice, a community-based agency for persons with special needs and a network of physician practices, CH ’s high standards have resulted in a 24% market share. The health system serves more than three million people across Suffolk, Nassau and Eastern Queens Counties of New York.
• Board-Certified or Board-Eligible in Infectious Disease
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization to promote a culture of patient safety and participate in performance improvement
• Board certified in Infectious Disease
• Current, or eligible for, unrestricted New York State medical license and DEA license
• Competitive Salary and Benefits* Pension Plan*
Catholic Health has been selected by Modern Healthcare as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. For the second year in a row, CH was the only provider in New York recognized on the list.