Administrative Coordinator - OncologyFacility: St Francis Hospital Location: East Hills, NY Department: Oncology Associates Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 8-4 or 9-5 ReqNum: 6018938
Administrative Coordinator Oncology Practice - Full Time
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI surgery, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials.
The Oncology Associates Practice is currently looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join the Oncology Associates' team and to be a part of a multidisciplinary team providing advanced, high quality healthcare.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of tumor boards and assistance for Cancer Committee meetings
- Scheduling and follow up of new patient appointments to the practice
- Responsible for office supply ordering
- Support of the Genetic Counselor's administrative needs
- Prepare check requests for review by office manager
- Other duties as needed
- 2 years of Administrative experience
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule to support Tumor Board meetings
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's preferred
- Ability to work independently and within a group
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.