Clin Manager-Team 1Facility: Catholic Home Care Location: Farmingdale, NY Department: Team 1 Category: Nursing / Nursing Leadership Schedule: Full Time, with Weekend and Holiday rotation Shift: Day shift Hours: 8:30-4:30 ReqNum: 6018866
For more than 100 years, Catholic Home Care has been delivering care to people in their homes. Founded by the Congregation of the Infant Jesus, the sisters have provided care to the sick and dying without regard to a person's religion, race, gender or economic status. Despite the developments that have occurred over the years, the original commitment remains the same--from the moment the staff enter a home until the last contact with that patient, personnel will endeavor to offer the most comprehensive and compassionate health care available.
Catholic Home Care manages home care services for approximately 2,000 patients daily across Long Island and Queens. Specialized services include skilled nursing care, physical and occupational therapies, medical social work, maternal-child and pediatric services, home health aide assistance, nutritional counseling, pastoral care, infusion services, telehealth, palliative care, wound care and behavioral health services.
CLINICAL TEAM MANAGER Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of a clinical interdisciplinary team
- Planning, organizing and leading of the team
- Supervises, supports and educates staff at the point of services in the field
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) in New York State required.
- Minimum of three (3) years post-licensure in nursing with progressive leadership responsibilities and experience in home care.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must have strong technology skills Electronic Medial Record experience required.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.