Team Asst-WeekendFacility: Catholic Home Care Location: Farmingdale, NY Department: Weekend Team Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time, with Weekend and Holiday rotation Shift: Day shift Hours: 7a-5:30p ReqNum: 6020035
Catholic Home Care manages home care services for approximately 2,000 patients daily across Long Island and Queens. Specialized services include skilled nursing care, physical and occupational therapies, medical social work, maternal-child and pediatric services, home health aide assistance, nutritional counseling, pastoral care, infusion services, telehealth, palliative care, wound care and behavioral health services.
Responsibilites will include:
- providing clerical and administrative support necessary to assure delivery of home health aide services scheduling interfacing with home health aide vendors
- verifying visits made by aide staff
- reconciling aide vendor invoices
- coordinating paper flow, data entry of documentation and communication with patients, physicians and staff
- Associates Required/Bachelors Preferred
- Minimum two years office experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Excellent organizational/ communication skills; customer service skills
- Computer/data entry skills
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.