Team Manager AsstFacility: Good Shepherd Hospice Location: Farmingdale, NY Department: Community Hospice Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Part Time, including Weekends Shift: Weekend Hours: 8:30a-4:30p ReqNum: 6046989
The Team Assistant is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support necessary to assure delivery of clinical care for the patient and staff of a given interdisciplinary group, coordination of the paper flow, data entry of documentation and communication with patients, physicians and staff. The Team Assistant’s role is crucial to the functioning of the teams, serving as the front line response to calls directed to the team and the efficient management of these calls.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Strongly Preferred
- Minimum two years office experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Excellent organizational/ communication skills; customer service skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of medical terminology
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
- Good Shepherd Hospice, a member of Catholic Health RN Clinical Coordinator - Hospice
- Good Shepherd Hospice, a member of Catholic Health Clinical Educator - Nurse Residency Program
- Good Shepherd Hospice, a member of Catholic Health Hospice Liaison-RN
- Good Shepherd Hospice, a member of Catholic Health Hospice Inpatient Unit RN