Network Team CoordinatorFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Garden City, NY Department: CHS PP ACO Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 9am-5pm ReqNum: 6015276
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
Position Summary: The Network Team Coordinator supports multiple departments prioritizing work and ensuring the department's needs are met to achieve goals.
- Responsible to extract and analyze data, as well as create reports for multiple departments.
- Must manage calendars, and arrange all aspects of internal and external meetings.
- Must manage short term projects and tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Compiles reports and manages the repository of such reports.
- Communicates with practices, as needed, regarding access to reports.
- Writes minutes for various committees and meetings.
- Acts as a backup for departmental administrative assistants as needed.
- Responsible to update and maintain databases for efficient access.
- Responsible to update physician practices, email lists, fee schedules, payor information in Salesforce.
- Update and respond to all provider inquiries on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental meetings and events.
- Contribute beyond fundamental responsibilities to support company growth and department development.
- Maintain a climate of teamwork and collaborative problem solving.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At minimum, Associates degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Health Care environment or equivalent background with a strong understanding of the medical field.
- Advanced computer literacy, including Microsoft Office, data entry, retrieval and report generation.
- Demonstrate customer relations' skills to interact with physicians, and their office staffs to maintain high satisfaction.
- Must demonstrate ability to identify problems and make reasonable recommendations and/or take the necessary action to resolve.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records applications.
- A team player that can follow protocols to achieve a common goal.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to self-motivate, prioritize and be willing to change processes in order to reach a common goal.
- Must be able to manage shifting priorities and escalates issues as appropriate.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.