Physician Alignment ManagerFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Garden City, NY Department: Physician Strategy Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift ReqNum: 6018863
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
The Physician Alignment Manager participates in the execution of Catholic Health Services of Long Island and CHS Physician Partners overall physician strategy and network expansion plan and is responsible for Physician lead generation and qualification, presentation development, provider engagement and creating pathways for driving in-system clinical utilization.
- Develops and manages referral business relationships, serving as a single point of access for community and medical group physicians to include but not limited to Integration, IPA, referral channel development, sessional, relationship management and interest in employment. Builds physician loyalty to fulfill new business growth goals and objectives.
- Provides on-going communication delivering a single, cohesive message to provider groups to enhance awareness of Health System programs, facilities, services and subspecialists to drive business to the health system.
- Develops Referral Channels through various methods to support clinical service line initiatives.
- Works with all territory community physicians to identify gaps in the physician network and to partner with physicians of appropriate specialties to close those gaps through various integration strategies
- Assists IPA in developing a business plan to reduce out-of-network leakage and promote physician integration
- Captures and maintains data to ensure identified concerns are resolved, escalate outstanding and high priority issues as necessary
- Identify prospects for IPA Alignment and execute IPA Physician Contracts
- Supports Strategic Development in the ambulatory network strategy driving volume to new and existing centers
- Liaise with Community Based and Faith Based Organizations to promote health and wellness in the community
- Recruits, coordinates interviews, perform OIG Checks for prospective employment.
- Maintain and manage a living physician relationship management database, provide stakeholders with concise analytics in a timely manner.
- Gather and reports market intelligence, identifies issues, referral patterns, business barriers and recommend solutions
- Maintains knowledge of long and short-term physician strategic plans
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or other related field required or equivalent, relative experience.
- 4-6 years' experience preferred in a health care or ambulatory setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Outstanding customer service and negotiation skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable insured automobile required. Must be able to travel locally up to 75% of the time.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.