Credentialed Trainer - AmbulatoryFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Melville, NY Department: Electronic Med Rcds-Phys Owned Category: IT Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 8am-4pm ReqNum: 6032839
At Catholic Health, we are more than 18,000 professionals inspired by innovation, strengthened by compassion, and driven to excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible--for yourself, and for the community we serve.
Join our team and discover why Catholic Health was named Long Island's Top Workplace.
The incumbent will actively support a system wide initiative dedicated to establishing a new foundation for advancing clinical delivery outcomes, electronic medical records through the EPIC platform. Working closely with the EPIC project team's clinical leaders and application analysts, this position will be responsible for delivering end user training for multiple clinical tracks.
Training will be directed to employees, residents, physicians and leaders in classroom and work-site settings. The end users will be both clinical and non-clinical.
The incumbent will acquire knowledge regarding workflow and application functionality, policies and procedures, but will not be certified in the software applications taught.
- Demonstrated experience working with an Electronic Medical Records System, Clinical documentation system or relevant clinical experience.
- Recent experience working with EPIC Systems.
- Previous teaching experience and/or background in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University.
- Proficient in: Internet Explorer; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Power Point; Windows Operating System.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.