Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) ManagerFacility: CHS Services Location: Melville, NY Department: Marketing Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ReqNum: 6040938
The Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Manager is responsible for owning the development, implementation, execution, monitoring, measurement and optimization of Catholic Health’s direct-to-consumer marketing initiatives. Provide marketing and technical leadership and oversight, administration to maximize content, campaign and data integrity, business intelligence, and useful analytics/analysis.
- Plan and implement CRM strategies that support Catholic Health’s growth initiatives, and produces measurable results
- Lead and develop tactics that realize customer acquisition, retention and loyalty
- Create and publish pre/post analytics to optimize results and demonstrate ROI to organization
- Oversee content development and deployment that resonate with targeted audiences
- Manage and optimize relationship with CRM vendor
- Leverage market demographic and claims data to develop marketing automation strategies
- Develop processes, define best practices, and support the organization’s strategic use of data to further goals related to Catholic Health’s marketing strategy
- Conduct A/B testing to determine content and visuals that resonate with target audience to achieve optimal KPIs for campaign.
- Develop and provide training on core and advanced system functionality for end users, maintaining and furthering the knowledge level of staff around the use of the CRM system.
- Identify and implement business process improvements and related system enhancements for functional use, and improve efficiencies through automated routines.
- Ensure system’s data is accurately maintained, providing oversight and monitoring.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related and or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience administering a CRM system, ideally in healthcare. Marketo experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing email campaigns.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, with advanced experience in Excel and some knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Channel integration experience (digital, mobile, web, traditional)
- Experience managing vendors and a team.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to drive ROI Reporting
- Solid background in customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing including geo targeting and segmentation
- Ability to weave data together from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive view of patient needs
- Able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Able to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to maintain confidentiality of data
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Assistant Director of HIM Operations (Internal Position)
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Onboarding Specialist - Healthcare Practice Acquisitions
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island AVP-Practice Management
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Business Intelligence Analyst