Leadership CoachFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Melville, NY Department: Organization Development Category: Leadership Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift ReqNum: 6015530 Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
The Leadership Coach partners with the VP, OD and CHSLI internal clients (all entities) in assessing, designing, developing, and implementing a wide variety of coaching interventions to increase individual and organizational performance. Coaching interventions may include individual, team, and group-cohort coaching in areas including leadership development, teambuilding, succession planning, and talent management. This position requires proven leadership coaching skills and experience, experience in a corporate environment and strong project/program management and analytical skills.
- Partners with VP and internal clients in identifying organization-wide learning and development needs.
- Gathers data through observation, interviews, focus groups and surveys to diagnose and address opportunities for improvement through coaching interventions.
- Independently carries out needs assessments to evaluate best interventions for individual, departmental, entity and system-wide initiatives.
- Works with internal stakeholders to identify potential candidates for various programs.
- Effectively coaches leaders and high potentials to support their specific needs and development.
- Partners with internal clients and stakeholders in identifying client development opportunities and establishing a coaching agenda.
- Supports and participates in the design and delivery of high impact team and group-cohort leadership coaching programs.
- Facilitates leadership coaching programs, workshops, feedback sessions, etc. as required.
- Coordinates team and group-cohort meetings. Ensures all equipment and materials are available and all participants confirmed.
- Administers and debriefs personality and multi-rater (360) feedback assessments for individual clients and as part of leadership development/succession planning processes.
- Builds positive and collaborative relationships with business line leaders and HR to position and drive smooth implementation and alignment of leadership coaching programs.
- Assists in the design and implementation of appropriate methods of evaluating leadership coaching initiatives and reporting results to stakeholders. Participates in measuring the impact of leadership coaching on system and entity KPIs.
- Demonstrates CHSLI values through all interactions with internal clients, acting as a role model for desired behaviors.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- Successful completion of coach training and certification from recognized, reputable program.
- Preference given to ICF (International Coach Federation) certified candidates.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a leadership coach and experience in a corporate environment
- Extensive knowledge of leadership coaching and facilitation.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and customer-focus.
- Experience with Leadership 360 assessments.
- Must have knowledge of leadership theory and concepts.
- Program development experience.
- Strong platform and group facilitation competencies.
- Must be confident and comfortable interacting with others regardless of title or organizational position.
- Strong business acumen.
- High level listening skills are essential.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.