Project CoordinatorFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Melville, NY Department: Physician Strategy Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift ReqNum: 6019345
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
In collaboration with and under the direction of the CAO, CHS Physician Partners Medical Group, the Project coordinator is responsible for managing, and coordinating projects that support the CAO, CHS Physician Partners Medical Group. The incumbent must exhibit strong analytical and critical thinking skills, demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness, and possess strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong IT skills and data analysis skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong data representation skills appropriate graphical representation, use of tables, and other report formats.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in a variety of vendor software programs with minimal instruction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills that support productive work with all levels of staff.
- Ability to use critical thinking and apply sound judgment and assessment for decision making.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working directly with Physicians and Medical practices.
- Prior Healthcare Industry work experience preferred
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.