Sail Point System AdministratorFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Melville, NY Department: User Provisioning Category: IT Schedule: Full Time, Variable Shifts, Variable Days Shift: Day shift Hours: 8-4 ReqNum: 6026815
At Catholic Health, we are more than 18,000 professionals inspired by innovation, strengthened by compassion, and driven to excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible--for yourself, and for the community we serve.
Join our team and discover why Catholic Health was named Long Island's Top Workplace.
The System Administrator is defined as the individual that will support the application which assist in the creation, deletions and modifications of employee's user accounts. The System Administrator has the ultimate ownership responsibilities for the application system, in addition to the vendor relationship. The System Administrator will work closely with other teams which support the hardware, network, desktop, interface and other infrastructure support which is provided by CHS Information technology.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining ID's and granting system access according to the CHS System-wide Security Policy and Procedure.
- Responsible for ongoing technical and functional support of the system, including the implementation of appropriate utilities and tools for system monitoring.
- Monitors the system's interfaces to insure they are functioning at all times. Coordinates with IT on issues requiring technical or interface support.
- Budgets for software and hardware maintenance and upgrades as required, and communicates with appropriate IT departments - based staff the budgetary requirements for appropriate system maintenance.
- Responsible for system upgrades and patches, as needed. All software must be maintained on current, supported versions.
- Responsible to maintain valid maintenance contracts.
- Follows and enforces the security management policies and procedures set forth by the CHS Chief Information Security Officer.
- Ensures that changes to the departmental system follow the CHS Information Technology Change Control Policy and Procedure. Examples include changes requests for upgrades, patches, changes in hardware, system configuration, etc.
- Oversees and ensures appropriate testing of changes before introducing the changes into the production environment.
- Coordinates the implementation of changes along with appropriate documentation and education, as applicable to the changes being introduced.
- Ensures that CHS Information Technology Third Party and Remote Access Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Develops and maintains departmental application system policies and procedures in accordance with applicable regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Develops, communicates and maintains system downtime policies and procedures.
- Serves as the first point-of -contact for trouble-shooting system problems and issues, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year, with appropriate alternate coverage.
- Performs problem investigation and is ultimately responsible for resolution and escalation both within the department and to the vendor. Communicates with the CHS Enterprise-wide Help Desk if IT resources are required to participate in problem investigation.
- Works closely with CHS Information Technology Network, Server and other Infrastructure groups as needed, to maintain the appropriate system requirements. Coordinates all wiring, server, addressing and network activity with CHS Information Technology.
- Fiscally responsible for anticipating upgrades, capacity increases, maintenance requirements, and other system requirements.
- Works with the vendor to implement backup and recovery processes. Implements appropriate monitoring of these processes to ensure the integrity of the backups and the ability to recover from failure.
- Initiates all purchases and reviews all invoices related to the departmental system.
- Provides and/or coordinates appropriate education for all end users of the system.
- Participates in Project Teams according to the "System Administrator Role and Responsibilities" as documented in the Project Methodology, when applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned such as managing tickets for the department, assisting other team members with troubleshooting tickets, escalating issues to departmental manager when needed and covering other areas within the department as it seems required by the departments Manager.
- Provides Epic support (if needed).
- Performs On-Call responsibilities.
- Promotes professional growth and knowledge of self, staff and users through attendance at workshops, seminars, user groups, system demonstrations, etc.
- Maintains established department policies, procedures, directives, confidentiality agreements, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards as appropriate to this position.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and models the mission and core values of the Corporation through behavior and attitude
- Demonstrates professional leadership.
- 5+ years of IAM experience (IIQ, Identity integrations, including Active Directory, LDAP)
- Experience in administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products.
- Troubleshoot and support IAM tools SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with PowerShell, BeanShell and SQL queries
- Exposure to process frameworks and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Master's degree preferred.
- Three or more years of information services technical and/or project management experience required.
- Previous health care experience required, preferably in User Provisioning
- Prior experience with a similar application highly preferred.
- Demonstrated project management and system implementation skills. Course work in project management and/or certification preferred.
- Possesses a proven knowledge of monitoring and maintaining a production computer system.
- Possesses a proven understanding of multiple platform processing and integration design within a multi-system environment.
- Possesses PC skills and an understanding of commonly used software packages and emulation packages.
- Possesses an understanding of basic networking and PC communication protocols.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possesses strong analytical skills, with prior experience in visualizing, defining and providing specifications for interfaces.
- Valid driver's license in the state of New York (or has ability to secure such a license) and has access to a vehicle and automobile insurance.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with MS project, Microsoft, Visio and Adobe.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.