Service Desk AnalystFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Melville, NY Department: Help Desk Services Category: IT Schedule: Full Time, with Weekend and Holiday rotation Shift: Day shift Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM ReqNum: 6033816
At Catholic Health, we are more than 18,000 professionals inspired by innovation, strengthened by compassion, and driven to excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have everything you need to do something incredible--for yourself, and for the community we serve.
Join our team and discover why Catholic Health was named Long Island's Top Workplace.
Service Desk Analysts are the front line contact with the user community. Agents are responsible for responding to problems/requests about business applications and IT related hardware from Catholic Health Services employees.
- Analysts are required to log in promptly at designated work hours, maintains a readiness position at least 80% of each work shift while logged into the telephone ACD queue.
- Receives calls and logs tickets into Ivanti Service Manager (ISM) ticket system.
- Provides phone support to CHS healthcare community by collecting salient information pertaining to requests / problems.
- Performs a preliminary analysis of user requests / problems to determine category and priority.
- Provides excellent customer service by ensuring that phone support services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Perform technical support remotely utilizing screen sharing or remote control tools available to SD analyst.
- Review existing tickets for cases that should be closed; follow up with users where appropriate and set reminders for future action.
- Follow up on critical tickets to ensure they are on track for a speedy resolution.
- Close tickets and notify users as requested to ensure that support services are delivered to meet caller's business needs and expectations.
- Responsible to document all troubleshooting efforts on problem tickets through ISM.
- Service Desk Analysts should be able to perform at industry standard levels of service desk metric guidelines for Quality, Service Level, Productivity and Call Handling. Some key perform indicators will include:
- First call resolution (FCR)
- Average handle time (AHT)- average time to resolution
- Average time in Queue
- Customer satisfaction
- Computer related courses at a certified career center. Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science desired.
- Maintain competency by participating in continuing education and seminars specific to job responsibilities within CHS IT.
- Attends scheduled training and completes self-study courses.
- Ability to troubleshoot common technical problems.
- Must be able to scrutinize salient details when confronted with a computer hardware and software issue in order to apply the best procedures for dealing with a particular problem.
- Ability to work well with others. Service desk analysts should foster service excellence by working seamlessly with members of the service desk team and other I.T. disciplines.
- Ability to act as a technical resource to newer SD advocates and provide assistance in training.
- Ability to communicate clearly via telephone and email. Display strong listening skills to fully understand a customer's issues and needs.
- Excellent customer service skills. Service desk analysts must show patience, understanding, and empathy with customers at all times to ensure customers are taken care of in a timely and respectable manner.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Working knowledge of popular Microsoft applications as well as IBM compatible desktop computers.
- Previous Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Flexible - shift hours vary; job will require analysts to work scheduled weekends and holidays.
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.