Analyst, Outside ServicesFacility: CHS Services Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Supply Chain Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00PM ReqNum: 6050057
Responsible for the coordination, planning, and accuracy of Materials Management reports and analysis of information. To have active involvement with all CHS entities on issues related to purchasing, negotiations, and product conversions.
- Provides research support and analyzes results to assist the SVP and all Supply Chain leadership with contract negotiations, product conversions, product standardization, cost savings and invoice resolution. Recommends changes based on analysis and maintains results.
- Organizes and implements feasibility studies of product conversions and standardization. Proposes financial studies, negotiates contracts with vendors, and provides implementation support as it relates to obtaining product, and ongoing ordering set up.
- Coordinates any education for the materials coordinators at our entities. This may include on site visits and review of inventory stock rooms for organization, par levels, returns, and overstock.
- Manages Orthopedic and Spine implant Purchase Orders to ensure negotiated pricing matches invoice price. Determines invoice payment for these orders.
- Maintains departmental policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure Supply Chain department adherence to CHS corporate wide directives.
- Reviews and manages invoice discrepancies. Determines invoice payment.
- Participates in all focus groups / committees as required.
- Coordinates special projects and performs other duties as required.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two years college education; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer experience required: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word
- Strong experience with Materials Management Information Systems preferred.
- Five years experience in Healthcare to include systems analysis, distribution, receiving, and purchasing processes.
- Strong Organizational skills, proficient with MS Excel
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Physician Practices Talent Tuesdays!
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Assistant Vice President for Bioethics Formation and Consultation
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island Staff Accountant