Digital Marketing Social Media SpecialistDepartment Only Facility: CHS Services Inc Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Public Affairs & Communication Category: Administrative / Business Support ReqNum: 6022514
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
As a member of the CHSLI marketing team, the Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist is responsible for supporting the planning, development, and execution of digital marketing and social media strategies and tactics.
- In collaboration with digital marketing team, build and execute social, web and digital media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Partner with content strategy team to define integrated content (brand voice) that optimizes views and engagement
- Develop marketing automation strategy and tactics
- Manages brand voice and consistency across digital properties including but not limited to, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yelp and Instagram
- Works closely with marketing team, business partners, and senior marketing specialists to create social content
- Partners with brand reputation team to monitor non-favorable social media activity and responds appropriately
- Manages day-to-day social activities and tools
- Develops and maintains master list of CHSLI's social media accounts
- Creates and manages digital production schedules and content and editorial calendars
- Develop and publish regular digital and social performance results using metrics/KPI's
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications (ideally with an emphasis on digital marketing) or related and or equivalent experience preferred
- Possess strong project coordination and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Highly creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Able to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to maintain confidentiality of data
- 3 to 5+ years relevant work experience in digital and social marketing
- Possesses a working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing web, digital and social media initiatives
- Proven knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Experience within medical or healthcare industry is highly desirable
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience in website development
- Experience with marketing automation
- Sitecore or Drupal platform experience
- CRM related experience
- Experience with survey tools, email-marketing platforms, marketing automation platforms and business intelligence tools is a plus.
- Aptitude for market research, analysis and campaign evaluation with the ability to translate quantitative information into creative strategies
- Planning and prioritizing deliverables and resources working across projects, based on scope of work and project goals
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.