Nurse ManagerFacility: Mercy Medical Center Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: ASU Category: Nursing / Nursing Leadership Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 6:30a/2:30p ReqNum: 6028237
Nurse Manager Ambulatory Surgery
Are you exceedingly driven, dedicated, and passionate about caring for your patients? Do you consistently create and nurture meaningful relationships with your team, your patients, and their loved ones. Can you strike the perfect balance of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect, and excellence?
Then you have what it takes to be a Mercy Medical Center. You are at the heart of health.
Manage, lead, and support the staff members of the unit, promoting safe nursing practice and intervening as needed.
- Maintain operational aspects of the unit including participating in budget preparation, monitoring resources, PI initiatives
- Collaborate with human resources to hire and evaluate staff and resolve issues.
- Attend management meetings and participate on departmental committees.
- Serve as a clinical and technical resource and role model for staff, applying knowledge to daily practice.
- Passion forAmbulatory Surgery Nursing
- 5+ years of Registered Nurse (RN) experience in Ambulatory Surgery
- 2+ years of progressive nurse leadership experience
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree required, Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Licensure: New York Registered Nurse (RN) License & Registration
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS)
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
What you'll bring: