RN-OR-Per DiemFacility: Mercy Medical Center Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Operating Room Category: Newly Created Position Schedule: Per Diem Shift: Day shift Hours: Variable ReqNum: 6023953
Per Diem, Day Shift, Variable Hours
Rockville Centre, NY
Are you a determined Registered Nurse consistently providing outstanding, compassionate patient care? Do you build a relationship of trust with your patients and their loved ones? Do you thrive in a progressive, team-oriented environment?
Then you have what it takes to be a Mercy Medical Center Nurse! You are at the Heart of Health.
- Circulate and scrub in a variety of surgeries including General, Thoracic, Vascular, Orthopedics, Plastics, Neuro/Spine, GU, ENT and Ophthalmology
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Advocate for patients through safety intervention and support.
- Passion for
- 1+ years of Main Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) experience or completion of a Periop 101 course or equivalent perioperative fellowship/residency
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Will consider Associates Degree if actively enrolled in an accredited BSN program
- Licensure: Current New York State Registered Nurse RN License & Registration
- Certification: Basic Life Support BLS required, CNOR preferred
What you'll bring:
On-Call required including weekends.
Mercy is a pioneer in the evolution of outstanding medical care, as evidenced by our state-of-the-art Operating Room.
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
A Member of the Catholic Health Services of Long Island
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V