RN-ORFacility: Mercy Medical Center Location: Rockville Centre, NY Department: Operating Room Category: Nursing / Nursing Leadership Schedule: Full Time, with Weekend and Holiday rotation Shift: Day shift Hours: 7:30a/3:30p ReqNum: 6031492
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR)
Are you a determined Registered Nurse consistently providing outstanding, compassionate patient care? Do you build a relationship of trust with your patients and their loved ones? Do you thrive in a progressive, team-oriented environment?
Then you have what it takes to be a Mercy Medical Center Nurse! You are at the Heart of Health.
- Circulate and scrub in a variety of surgeries including General, Thoracic, Vascular, Orthopedics, Plastics, Neuro/Spine, GU, ENT and Ophthalmology
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Advocate for patients through safety intervention and support.
What you'll bring:
- Passion for
- 1+ years of Main Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) experience or completion of a Periop 101 course or equivalent perioperative fellowship/residency
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Will consider Associates Degree if actively enrolled in an accredited BSN program
- Licensure: Current New York State Registered Nurse RN License & Registration
- Certification: Basic Life Support BLS required, CNOR preferred
On-Call required including weekends.
Mercy is a pioneer in the evolution of outstanding medical care, as evidenced by our state-of-the-art Operating Room.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.