Senior Manager, Strategic ProgrammingFacility: CHS Services Inc Location: Rockville Cenre, NY Department: Strategic Planning & Implmtn Category: Administrative / Business Support Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift ReqNum: 6028651
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage and integrate the system's corporate strategic plan: including overseeing the strategic goals, monitoring targets, identifying risk mitigation strategies, implementing logistics and processes for monitoring and resetting goals on an annual basis, and implementing the executive dashboard. This role provides for an instrumental liaison between the Strategic Planning Department, the pillar executives and their related entity and clinical leads and teams. This position requires proven skills in presentation, communication, development and monitoring of milestones, identification of gap analyses and risks, as well as flexibility and adaptability in management style. Proven track record in overseeing corporate programming and integration of process redesign.
- Directs and manages various high profile corporate strategic planning initiatives
- Collaborates with senior leadership to redefine strategic goals as necessary to define business requirements and track and report on related metrics through the executive dashboard
- Integrated techniques necessary to manage timely planning and tracking of corporate strategic initiatives
- Development and communication of strategic gap analyses
- Ongoing assessments of potential risk mitigation strategies and solutions for achieving corporate strategic initiatives
- Develop detailed milestone plans related to all strategic initiatives.
- Develop and manage program charters and work plans necessary to achieve/exceed strategic plan
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data and analytics, develop executive summaries and to communicate and advance efforts with senior leadership of the organization
- Ability to display a high level of technical and health care knowledge, competence, and sophistication
- Keep current on legislative, market, competitive and industry changes that may impact various corporate strategies, programs and initiatives
- Participate in special projects as necessary
- Ability to communicate openly, clearly, persuasively, and concisely intra-departmentally, as well as, inter-organizationally both in writing and verbally preferred.
- Demonstrates initiative to carry out assigned responsibilities, keeping constantly alert to new strategic planning and/or research/evaluation opportunities, techniques, and approaches preferred and has the ability to anticipate and manage issues proactively
- Demonstrates professionalism, poise, and authority along with promoting a strong sense of teamwork, purpose, and team spirit relative to internal planning efforts are preferred.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Master's degree in business/hospital administration, health services administration or related field required. Certification in project management and or Six Sigma/Lean Processes preferred.
- Skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Project Manager, Other programs as required. Strong verbal and communication and presentation skills. Established data analytics capabilities to utilize strategic planning related tools and data sets. Organized and detailed oriented related to achieving timelines and milestones. Demonstrated ability to build and establish processes with collaboration and agility.
- Experience: Minimum of 8-10 years of increasing responsibility health care systems with demonstrated success in leading key corporate initiatives