Advanced Practice Provider (NP)- EPSFacility: St Francis Hospital Location: Roslyn, NY Department: Electrophysiology Category: Physician / Advance Practice Professional Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM M-F or 4 days per wk TBD No W/E's ReqNum: 6018384
Advanced Practice Provider - Nurse Practitioner - Electrophysiology - Full Time
Arrhythmia Center /EPS Lab
No Weekends/No Holidays! - Flexible 4 or 5 Day schedule M-F
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI surgery, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials.
The Arrhythmia & State of the Art Electrophysiology Lab of Roslyn is currently looking for an Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner) to be a part of a multidisciplinary team providing advanced, high quality healthcare.
Responsibilities will include:
- The Advanced Practice Provider will provide diagnosis, care and treatment of EPS patients in a practice and acute care setting
- Performing assessments and providing appropriate ordering of medicine and testing
- Strong patient and family education
- Evaluation of patients, determining eligibility of patients for device procedures
- Some inpatient rounding may be required or assisting in lab procedures
- Prior practitioner experience in Cardiology and Critical Care experience highly preferred
- 12 Lead EKG interpretation/ detecting & diagnosing arrhythmias
- Cath-Lab experience preferred
- Able to withstand weight of lead vest in lab
- MSN Degree Required
- Recent experience in Electrophysiology patient population
- NYS Board Certified and Licensed Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse
- BLS and ACLS certification
Flexible day shifts no weekends/no holidays
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.