Advanced Practice Provider (NP/PA) - CardioFacility: St Francis Hospital Location: Roslyn, NY Department: Interventional Cardiology Category: Physician / Advance Practice Professional Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM M-F ReqNum: 6019966
Advanced Practice Provider - NP / PA - Full Time
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI surgery, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials.
Interventional Cardiology Associates is currently looking for an Advanced Practice Provider to be a part of a multidisciplinary team providing advanced, high quality healthcare.
Responsibilities will include:
- The Advanced Practice Provider will provide diagnosis, care and treatment of cardiology patients in a practice and acute care setting.
- Performing assessments and providing appropriate ordering of medicine and testing.
- Inpatient rounding and hospital based practice patient care.
- Prior practitioner experience in Cardiology experience highly preferred
- Bachelor of Science, Masters preferred in an AMA approved PA or NP program
- NYS Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License or Limited Permit
- PA or NP Board Certification
- BLS and ACLS certification
- St Francis Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA) Critical Care
- St Francis Advanced Practice Provider (PA) - Vascular Surgery
- St Francis CNS/ Clinical Nurse Educator
- St Francis Food Svc Associate