Advanced Practice ProviderFacility: Physician Practice Account: St Francis Physician Practice Location: Roslyn, NY Department: SFH-Gastroenterology-P Category: Physician / Advance Practice Professional Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 8-4 ReqNum: 6028020
Advanced Practice Provider (PA or NP) - Gastroenterology Acute Care
Full Time Days 8AM-4PM - Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI surgery, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials.
The St. Francis hospital Gastroenterology department is currently looking for an Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA) to be a part of a multidisciplinary team providing advanced, high quality healthcare.
Responsibilities will include:
- The Advanced Practice Provider will provide diagnosis, care and treatment of patients in a hospital setting
- Order testing and provide test results
- Rounding on patients - post procedural
- Educating patients and family members
- Acute Care medicine experience preferred
- Gastroenterology experience highly preferred
- Must be available 8 hour days including weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor of Science, Masters preferred in an AMA approved PA or NP program
- NYS Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License or Limited Permit
- PA or NP Board Certification
- BLS and ACLS certification
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.