Cath Lab Tech - OR TechFacility: St Francis Hospital Location: Roslyn, NY Department: Electrophysiology Lab (EPS) Category: Allied Health / Clinical Professional Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 9-5 ReqNum: 6009132
We are looking for an experienced Tech to perform within out brand new, state of the art Electrophysiology Lab to deliver high quality patient care reflective of our values and utilizing St. Francis Hospital policies. Will assist with management of all EP inventories, including devices and disposable supplies. He/She will assist with billing and charging for supplies and maintaining an accurate inventory. He/She will be responsible for performing daily and other regular Quality Assurance checks of the equipment and maintaining those records. Familiarly with remote device monitoring a plus.
He/She will demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities to support a high quality, clinical execution of the full array of electrophysiology procedures in the laboratory setting including patient prep, hemodynamic and EKG monitoring, and management of complications in the EPS department in order to promote and maintain patient safety in an environment reflective of our values.
- Minimum 2 years experience in EP/Cath Lab/OR or other sterile procedure area Hands on knowledge of CardioLab, 3D mapping systems (Carto and/or St Jude) and ablation equipment.
- May compile objective and measurable data and produce reports. May require operating knowledge of specific clinical areas such as Laboratory, Pharmacy or computer science.
- May require in-depth knowledge of work performed by various clerical, service or medical areas in order to provide guidance or supervision.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology and JCAHO requirements.
- St Francis Cath Lab Scrub Technician
- St Francis Patient Care Associate
- St Francis Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant - LVAD Patient Coord
- St Francis Heart Center Operating Room (Internal Position)