Physical Therapist -Inpatient Weekend DaysFacility: St Francis Hospital Location: Roslyn, NY Department: Physical Therapy Inpatient Category: Allied Health / Clinical Professional Schedule: Part Time Shift: Weekend Hours: Weekend days, 8 AM - 4 PM ReqNum: 6010817
Physical Therapist - Part Time - Weekend - Days - Inpatient
**Generous Weekend Rates Apply!**
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI surgery, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials.
The Physical Therapist provides for inpatient acute care service - weekend rates apply. Varied caseload includes cardiac, orthopedic, neurologic, vascular, pulmonary and other med-surg diagnoses. Experience in this setting required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Physical Therapy inpatient services of cardiac, orthopedic, neurologic, vascular, pulmonary and medical-surgical patients
- Educate patient and family members
- Work with interdisciplinary team for plan of care
- Knowledge of hospital, Joint Commission, state and federal guidelines
- Must be able to work weekend days
- NYS licensed and certified Physical Therapist
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years experience required preferably in a hospital setting
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
*Benefits and paid time off eligibility may vary by position
- St Francis Transporter
- St Francis Advanced Practice Provider (PA or NP) - TAVR
- St Francis Advanced Practice Provider ( NP or PA ) Critical Care
- St Francis Chaplain