Security Officer - P/T DaysFacility: St Francis Hospital Location: Roslyn, NY Department: Security Category: Service and Trade Schedule: Part Time, Variable Days with Holiday coverage Shift: Day shift Hours: 7a-3p ReqNum: 6018999
SECURITY OFFICER - Days Part Time
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI Surgery.Additionally, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials.
The Security department Assures a safe and secure environment so that the highest level of quality of care can be provided to our patients and staff members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Protects patients, visitors, staff and the hospital's property from criminal acts.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid NYS Drivers License
- Valid Security officer license
- Some travel required
- Two years full-time experience in security department or public law enforcement preferred
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
- St Francis Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA) Critical Care
- St Francis Advanced Practice Provider (PA) - Vascular Surgery
- St Francis CNS/ Clinical Nurse Educator
- St Francis Food Svc Associate