RNFacility: St. Catherine of Siena Hospital Location: Smithtown, NY Department: Telemetry Category: Nursing / Nursing Leadership Schedule: Part Time, With Weekend and Holiday rotation Shift: Evening and Night shifts Hours: 7p-7:15A ReqNum: 6039604
St. Catherine of Siena Hospital is a proud member of Catholic Health and has served the residents of the Smithtown area for more than 50 years. St. Catherine’s is located on the north short of Long Island in Smithtown. The campus is comprised of 296-bed not-for-profit community hospital; a 240-bed nursing and rehabilitation care center; and a 60,000 square foot medical office building. Our nurses, physicians, and support staff are devoted to providing advance health care in an environment of compassion to our patients, their families, and our community. Our Mission is to create an environment of healing and compassion, to offer care to those in need and to provide a spirit of mutual respect while upholding our religious mission.
St. Catherine of Siena Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials. Our primary focus is the way we treat and serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve outcomes – to every patient, every time.
- Assess, monitor, administer medication, document progress, and overall management of care for the Medical-Surgical patient population
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team including, but not limited to, attending physicians, Registered Nurses (RNs), and ancillary staff to optimize patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Advocate for and build meaningful relationships with patients and their loved ones through safety intervention, emotional support, and education
- Passion for Telemetry Nursing
- New Graduate Registered Nurses are welcome
- 1+ Years working RN experience preferred
- New York Registered Nurse (RN) License & Registration
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.