Culinary AmbassadorFacility: Our Lady of Consolation Location: West Islip, NY Department: Kitchen Category: Service and Trade Schedule: Part Time Shift: Evening shift Hours: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ReqNum: 6018915
Enjoy a brighter career by the Great South Bay ! Our Lady of Consolation is a proud member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island and a recognized leader in providing exceptional quality driven care. We offer Long Term, Post Acute and Skilled Nursing services. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, a dynamic work environment and a generous benefit package.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years restaurant, hotel experience, customer service skills.
- Must possess the ability to read and write English. Knowledge of special diets preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow dietary extensions, dietary orders, tray cards and work assignments.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and must be able to lift 20lbs.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and follow dietary extensions, dietary orders, tray cards and work assignments.
- must show a willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to measure and mix cleaning agents and chemicals as well as possess good motor skills and manual dexterity required for various work routines such as preparing food items, serving trays, handling soiled dishes operating dietary equipment and cleaning work areamust be able and willing to work flexible hours, to accommodate changes due to culture change implementations.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan option for your future.