LPNFacility: Our Lady of Consolation Location: West Islip, NY Department: Nursing - Fatima Category: Nursing / Nursing Leadership Schedule: Part Time Shift: Night shift Hours: 11PM-7AM ReqNum: 6029477
Enjoy a brighter career by the Great South Bay ! Our Lady of Consolation is a proud member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island and a recognized leader in providing exceptional quality driven care. We offer Long Term, Post Acute and Skilled Nursing services. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, a dynamic work environment and a generous benefit package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive quality resident/patient care within the unit and management of unit under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Carry out clinical and professional duties related to resident/patient care as directed
- Graduate from a school of practical nursing
- High School Diploma or equivalent; High School preferred
- New York State licensed to practice as a Practical Nurse
- BCLS/CPR certification
- Minimum one year practice preferred
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.