Recreation TherapistFacility: Our Lady of Consolation Location: West Islip, NY Department: Recreation Therapy Category: Allied Health / Clinical Professional Schedule: Temporary - Full Time Shift: Day shift Hours: 9a-5p ReqNum: 6017318
Enjoy a brighter career by the Great South Bay ! Our Lady of Consolation is a proud member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island and a recognized leader in providing exceptional quality driven care. We offer Long Term, Post Acute and Skilled Nursing services. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, a dynamic work environment and a generous benefit package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, conduct, and evaluate recreational therapy programs for designated units
- Document resident/patient progress in the medical record
- Participate in all functions of the treatment team
- Knowledge of current Recreational Therapy trends, techniques, methods, issues, and professional legal standards
- Bachelors Degree in Recreation Therapy or closely related field is preferred
- Professional Certification encouraged
- Experience in Recreational Therapy healthcare setting preferred
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.