RNFacility: Our Lady of Consolation Location: West Islip, NY Department: Nursing - Floats Category: Nursing / Nursing Leadership Schedule: Full Time Shift: Evening shift Hours: 3p-11p ReqNum: 6027094
Enjoy a brighter career by the Great South Bay ! Our Lady of Consolation is a proud member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island and a recognized leader in providing exceptional quality driven care. We offer Long Term, Post Acute and Skilled Nursing services. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, a dynamic work environment and a generous benefit package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess resident/patient health problems and needs
- Develop and implement nursing care plans
- Maintain medical records
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management
- RN degree from an accredited college or school of nursing
- New York State license as Registered Professional Nurse
- Two years of clinical nursing experience preferred
- One year geriatric experience preferred
- BCLS/CPR certification required
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.