Security Officer-PDFacility: Our Lady of Consolation Location: West Islip, NY Department: Security Category: Service and Trade Schedule: Per Diem Shift: On-call ReqNum: 6019033
Enjoy a brighter career by the Great South Bay ! Our Lady of Consolation is a proud member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island and a recognized leader in providing exceptional quality driven care. We offer Long Term, Post Acute and Skilled Nursing services. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, a dynamic work environment and a generous benefit package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Protect life, and property of all persons on Our Lady of Consolation premises
- Patrol facility buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft, and vandalism
- Secure, unlock, and protect facility buildings
- Respond to security needs of Our Lady of Consolation personnel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in the field of law enforcement and/or security management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have New York State Security Guard Certification
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.